6.Masjid Mohammad Bolkiah

Mohammad Bolkiah Mosque is located in Kampong Jalan Muara Serusop about 7km from Bandar Seri Begawan. The mosque was built in the 1st. February 1976 on the site of acres of land of 6:28 and finished at 31. August 1978 denaga expenditure of $ 1,100,000.00. mosque was officially opened by His Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan of Brunei Darussalam on the 3rd. Muharram, 1400 corresponding to 23th. November 1979 to coincide with the arrival of the 15th century AH. capacity mosque can accommodate 3,000 worshipers. Among the facilities available at this mosque is a multi-purpose hall and room libraries.