Masjid Kampong Sungai Liang is located about 39km from Pekan Belait. The mosque was built in 1978 and was completed in 1980, the collection of public donations, grants and the government of the Islamic Religious Council of His Majesty. mosque was officially opened by HRH Pengiran Dipa Negara Pengiran Lela Di-Raja Abd. Momin bin Pg Hj Ismail on Saturday, 1st. Muharram, 1401 corresponding to 8th. November, 1980. Due to the number of inhabitants and growing congregation, the mosque was enlarged building was carried out in 1989 at a cost of $ 269,533.03.One of the facilities available in the rooms of the mosque libraries.