28. MASJID KAMPONG MASIN

Masjid Kampong Saline is located about 24km from Bandar Seri Begawan. This mosque was built in 1986 on the site of 2 acres of land and be completed in 1987. mosque was officially opened by the Honorable Pehin Orang Kaya Seri Utama Dato Ratna Dr. Royal. Ustaz Haji Awang Mohd. Zain bin Haji SERUDIN, Minister of Religious Affairs, Brunei Darussalam, the 27th. Muharram, 1407 corresponding to 27th. December, 1987. Due to the number of residents and pilgrims are increasing then the expansion was done in 1990 on the contribution of a servant of God. Capacity mosque can accommodate up to 500 worshipers. Among the facilities available in the rooms of the mosque libraries and helicopter landing sites.