8. Masjid Sultan Sharif Ali

Sultan Sharif Ali Mosque, located in Kampong Sengkurong about 16km from Bandar Seri Begawan. The mosque was built on 4 acres of land and be completed in January 1986 at a cost of $ 3,770,055.00. mosque was officially opened by His Majesty Paduka Seri Baginda Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah Mu'izzaddin Waddaulah, Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan Brunei Darussalam, the 18th.Muharram, 1406 equals 28. February, 1986. Capacity mosque can accommodate 3,000 worshipers. Due to the number of inhabitants and the growing congregation renovation was done in April 1998 and was completed six months later with an expense of about $ 38,900.00. between the facilities available at this mosque is a multi-purpose hall, room and room remains complete libraries.